In 2014 I'm going to become a father for the first time. I can't image a better role for me in life. Baby Emma is only a few weeks away from joining us in this crazy world.
Having said that, I'm going to be diving into my creative self a little more this year. I'm tired of sitting around saying, "I wish I could do things like that." I'm GOING to do things like that! I'm going to create the commercials I want to create! I'm going to start animating in a style I prefer! I don't need a job or a client to tell me to do so. If I wait for them it may never happen. So raise a glass fellow creatives, and lets get started on an amazing year!
1. Be the best father and husband I can be.
2. Be more helpful to the people I care about.
3. Do something creative everyday.
4. Shoot more video.
5. Create more animation.
7. Finish things I've started in 2013.
8. Take time to sit back and take it all in.
9. Smile more.
10. Love everyone, cause like it or not we're all in this together.